[guide.chat] Will miss you clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 16:19:05 +0100

Hi clare
Oh my god what a shock
ah weill miss you badly now on chat
your the only one that keeps it all alive on here

Oh my god got to wait for September now boo boo boo
sob sob sob

Oh clare do enjoy your garden centre won't you?
 well back in church proper building now yippee
having brand new toilets put in too man called George is putting them in now
voluntarary bless him

nice service not many in today though
wonder why churches don't have lots of people in them any more

We had choclate swish roll with cup of tea yummy

Tonight i am going to listen to the closing of the Olympics between 9am to 11pm
like I mentioned it to all this morning

can't wait to see the back of it too hahahahahaha
enjoyed it though all the same especially the olympic tennis

enjoyed my dinner

Cauliflower cheese broccolli over jacket potato and mixed vegetagles yummy
got kit kat for my medicen yummy
Love Carol xxxx