[guide.chat] I'm laving for a while

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:52:10 +0100

Good afternoon all. I'm sorry to tell you all that I'm leaving this group for a
while as I have a busy time coming up. I have my outing to the garden centre
with riverside club tomorrow and with my mum being on holiday we have some
things coming up. Also it's bank holiday weekend coming up so I plan not to be
back on here till September at least. I won't be on computer much so won't be
able to look at emails and don't want them mounting up so I have decided to
leave for a while. I will miss you all but will be back soon. All keep well.
Love Clare