[guide.chat] I am appalled

  • From: Ramela Hovian <ramelah57@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:06:49 +0000

For 3 weeks now I have been trying to get off of the guide chat mailing
list.  Every time I send a message with the word un sub scribe in the
subject line it bounces.   I have tried to contact the list administrators
whoever they are and have been ignored.

I am new to using the computer and all this traffic is driving me mad.
Guide has no capability to manage all these emails and they are completely
filling up my inbox all the time, and getting in the way of important
mesasges from my friends.

I don't know anyone on this list at all.   Can somebody please help me by
telling me how I can stop all this dreadful email traffic which I do not
want.

My email is ramelah57@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you.