[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Phillis

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:48:39 -0000

Hi Carole,

rugs are going well, nearly finished the tigger rug, then going to start
Japanese and the two for Claire, Jessica's rug still here as Jan has been away
and was not going to post it to an empty house,

remember wendy house well we had one here for the children, and the rug sounds
wonderful, sounds as if I have an opposition,

glad the cushion was alright, nice here today, dry and much warmer, got washing
going, and now catching up on emails, love to all, the rug James is making
sounds good to,