[guide.chat] Hello to you all

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 11:51:06 +0100

wow, leave you all alone for a few days and it's gone mad, have not had chance
to read all your messages  but thought of letting you know what I've been up
to, had a hospital check on Monday morning, then off to my daughter's to
collect 2 of the grandkids , had them here and took them home yesterday in all
of that horrid rain, my daughtter has 6 kids aged between 3yrs and 14 yrs, have
2 at any time to stay as we only have a small flat but luckily have a large
garden for them and Scott to play in, they were hard work but fun to have
around, we play games, get them to read to us and they like the attention, took
them to a local warehouse which has soft foam shapes, slides and all sort of
bouncy things for them to jump and run off some energy, also a local animal
farm park where they can handle the pets and have tractor rides, watch pig and
duck races, these race on grass so it is very noisy and silly, both Steve and I
have fun it is also sad that we can't see their faces these days but at least
we take comfort in having grandkids and realise how lucky we are , they also
love to play with Scott, he was very well behaved at the farm and although he
probably would have chased some of the animals he just laid down and took no
notice, we all slept well last night, even the dog was worn out  by all of the
travelling, better go and read some more messages, catch up soon, Vanessa xx