[guide.chat] Good morning malcolm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:01:41 +0100

Hi sweet boy malcolm

Are you going to your blind club today?
if so enjoy it won't you please do tell us all about it won't you?
hey not after midnight we are all in bed by then post it about your blind club
not long after you get back ridiculous sending emails in after midnight we do
not get chance to see the emails hahahehehehehehe

Look forward to eharing all about your blind club

Have a great time ok

I got lots of jobs to do today my microwave needs cleaning and my sink and work
tops
need to polish my furnicture too
right take care