[guide.chat] Govonor sunflower x here

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 23:37:00 -0000

Yes its that govonor sunflower x here

Now Malcolm number 2345  you sounded shaky in your email hahahahahaha
now listen boy hope you have packed your bags tonight.

Don't forget now meet me in office on block H at 10am
in the main office on ground floor threw 3 coridors to your left

Can't miss me I am 6 foot and 2 inches tall and bery well built got black hair
look extremely ugly
so don't try anything on ok

I have only got to sneeze at my desk and the whole building shakes

bring your birth certificate and bus pass in keep that damn cat at home I am
allergic to cats

bring flask of coffee and few butties in butty box because on new prisoners
first arrival no meals are made

see you in morning

Govenor sunflower x

Phyllis
please follow my prison rules
if you want to visit malcolm bowker in block h
no whisky allowed you can drink it in the corridors on the way and save the
whisky bottle for him so he can put water in it
i am very strict you see .

Govenor sunflower x

Jennie mock
heard about your stories about kermit and miss piggy too
considering bringing you in to block h next week
so enjoy your freedom on the chat line while you have golden oppotunity

govenor sunflower x

Cathie
no need not any watch from you so appreciate it if you keep well away from my
prison thank you.
just concentrate on that little doggie faye and your sweet heart husband ok

govenor sunflower x