[guide.chat] Govonor sunflower x here

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:43:44 -0000

Now look here you 4 convicts
sick and tired of getting reports in about you all  Listen your animals now all
in pen on other side of prison before you say it
No  you can't help them make an escape big ok they are surounded by 20 guards
so you all got no chance ok

Forget it

don't even try anything because the longer you mess me around the longer you 4
in prison

Got that!

I just had phone call in my office from lady who knows you all miss Clare mould
she is begging me to allow her to send you loads of choclates in big box that
her father has wrapped up  well for her

I told her
No way if she sends the parcel in box
I will destroy all her choclate tough I told her
she was screaming at me over the phone because its cost her father money for
the choclates
miss mould went off phone crying her heart out

I am not interested in little wimps like her so slammed phone down on her.

Yes I know i am ugly and very hard faced but I just do not care less
couldn't give a damn ok

I am boss here and you all need to know that.

Now phyllis and senn need you to get on your hands and knees to scrib corridors
for over one hour ok
just share the same bucket of water ok
Now go and get on with it

Malcolm need you to wash the brick walls around the prison court sunshine ok
get hose pipe from surcurity gard mr simple dock
he is the fat hairy tall bloke in next office to me
Don't try anything sunshine because Mr simple dock is 7 feet tall and weighs in
at 23 stone
he can crush you in seconds only got to blow you and your thin body weill just
float over on the floor
sorry to insult you sunshine but that is what us are here for
After all.its a prison not a holiday camp

Got that!

Govonor sunflower x