[guide.chat] Good morning All

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 08:50:19 +0100

good morning all
wow took me ages and ages to get to sleep
still awake at 2.30am this morning then woke up at 4.30am.

I feel like a Zombie now hahahahahahahahahaha
daren't go back to sleep because If I did then could over sleep for my carer
going to Town today.
back at 4pm to 4.15pm

all go.

I was listening to the cube last night but can't see just listened to it.
wow on pins because of theis Gold medalist colured man was so greedy he was so
determine to go for everything thrown at him wow he got the quarter million
pound for his charity goodness me.  he wife gave birth to Twins girls after he
won two gold medals in the Olympics
never knew what his charity was though

Goodness they be rubbing their hands now.

right take care

Love Carol xxxx