[guide.chat] Good morning All

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 10:15:39 +0100

Good morning all
wow some tennis yesterday
but Andy murray and Marin Cilic got to continue this morning now because of
heavy rain in london
well behind a little now they got to put extra matches on serina williams weill
play lady called petra oh god can't prounce her second name

Well got my rain mac yesterday it was £20
Navy blue with white stripes down sleeves hood zip

not too thin not too thick just  right
got it from army and navy stores you might have heard of them
anyway pleased with that now   all I need is rain now hahahahahaahha
seriously though got plenty of rain as it was a miserable day yesterday

oh been excited here all yesterday
i had K.F.C chicken popcorns and chips large coke yummy  our James went on his
motor bike for me cool yea so enjoyed them on tray on my knee while listening
to tennis turned it over to coronation street too
having a ball

Tomorrow Wednesday my sister Stella is taking me in to Town to buy me early
birthday presents wow going for meal
No, its not my birthday yet
its on August 3rd  yippee
don't mind missing tennis tomorrow because the main ones i love on all today
Can't wait now to find out what she is buying me
excited

can't wait now

Because stuck in all this week due to tennis and carer being in Spain its
worked out nicely for me.  Next week is a different story now because next
Monday our julie taking me shopping Tuesday meeting my friend Elaine in train
station with her guide dog she is taking me to Bolton then on wednsday coffee
club here then on Thursday carer is back with me and friday henshaws wow yippee
got carer back next week
so out every day next week so looking forward to all that now.

its exptional me staying in this week as tennis is so precious to me once its
all over then life starts all over again.
what am i like hahahahahahaha
Love Carol xxxx