[guide.chat] To NEIL

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 09:20:49 +0100

Good morning Neil
wow got your name right hahahahahaha do I get a Bronze medal?

well Neil thank you for explaining about your Janet
ah your so brave you know
this is why I wanted to know about us different members couple of weeks ago.
now we all have a better understanding of one and other.
easier to support one and other you see.

can I give you example here now

off group can't mention any names

friend of mine had one of her breast removed
she got people skititting at her saying you could stuff your bra cup to make
them look huge
but my friend off group was offended by that.

this is why its important we know the real problems behind peoples illness or
disabilities

I know some one has cause lot of problems for me by teling people all about my
private life on tape to people and really rubbing it in all about me and that
has very badly hurt my feelings so much

but its important we talk and helps one and other

Now then do I get  a bronze medal for getting your name right
or what! Neil hahahahahahaha

Love Carol xxxx