[guide.chat] Embarrassing moment

  • From: "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 15:03:10 +0100

Hi All,

My husband Chris and I flew out to the States for a holiday in California.  We
had to fly overnight and on reaching our destination we had to firstly, find a
cab to get us to our hotel.  It had been a very long flight  and we were
totally  cream crackered and as we waited for a vacant cab, I didn't realise
that Chris had walked a few steps away from me to speak to a driver.  I turned
my head, thinking I was speaking to my hubby and said "I can't wait to get into

bed,  can you?  and to my surprise, I heard another voice next to me say, in an
American accent, " But  we've only just met lady "
I apologised profusely and showed him my symbol cane that I was so very glad I
was carrying in my hand luggage.  Phew!!!
I was not only feeling hot and tired but had a face the colour of a tomato as
well.

TTFN
Sally, Skype name lizwool133