[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] catty tales

  • From: "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Christopher Simpson" <chrisnash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 12:01:51 +0100

Hi Chris,

I was reading the news on the BBC Internet Newsreader this morning and came
across the article about the cat in Leicester that swipes the socks, the owners
name was Louise Brandon, so this story might crop up on the BBC news on the
telly today as a funny story.
My cat Del who is a Ragdoll breed, has dark
boots but no socks, not yet anyway, he he!!

TTFN
Sally, Eastbourne.  Skype name lizwool133