[guide.chat] Bees and Wasps.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 17:03:28 +0100

Hi All,

Just remembered an insolent from the past. When I was in the Scouts I went
camping in Devon. I was sat in a field crossed legged with my dinner plate on
my knee. As I was wearing shorts a big wasp landed on my leg. It sort of stood
there looking where to go. Then it made up its mind and decided to go up my
shorts. When it went out of sight I decided that was far enough. So I took aim
and thump it. Needless to say the wasp had the last word. The sting went
straight in, plus extra venom for good measure.  The sting was very close to my
groin and my leg swell up like a tennis ball. Morale of the story is. Don't go
to Devon wearing shorts.

Malcolm from Hyde. Cheshire. England.
Skype name. malcolmbo1