[guide.chat] Elizabeth

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 14:03:39 +0100

Hi Elizabeth, it's good to hear from you and hear more about you. Oh you
certainly do amazing and keep so active good for you I say. Age doesn't matter
it's only a number. I look forward to hearing your story. Glad you enjoy card
making as lots of us on here do too such as Carol and Vanessa who make such
lovely cards and I make the odd cards for my family and friends with the help
of my mum who also loves card making. My mum and I both have the middle name
Elizabeth how cool. Well chat again soon. Love Clare