[guide.chat] Elizabeth

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:26:18 -0000

Good evening Elizabeth
ah thank you.
yes,shall look forward to the rest of your past in war times good

oh wow you made pasties making me hungry their hahahahahaha oh yum nice
elizabeth
oh nice you made for your grandaughter too brilliant
i love gravy over mine with peas yummy  my carer made me two cheese and onion
pies yesterday
one in freezer now

my mum used to make all her jam tarts for us all and one big jam tart with
pastry on top put three little tiny splits in middle we had it every sunday for
tea with custard on oh wow
some times she made us all minced beef and onion pie for sunday lunch with
boiled potatos cabbage oh wow
missing her cooking .

oh lovely you went to cinema elizabeth oh that sounds brilliant
main thing is,you heard the singing great

keep warm

love carol xxxx