[guide.chat] Art group

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 16:20:13 -0000

Good evenin all
oh loved it in Art group today lot in today
nice
we made easter cards
can't describe them today because made couple for people on hahahahahahahahaha
secret
 weill give it away

oh enjoyed it

we had choclate fingers and mug of coffee in break
good

my carer was raeding in paper for us all about michael la vel out of corrie
he is up for rape now yes
the trial went on last year but now he is definately up got 19 charges against
him now for rape years ago and sexualy with girls

now his career gone out of the window now producers want to kill him off now
he is 49 from Hale cheshire

well going for my sausages and waffles and beans now
got packdt of buttons for my desert hahahahahaha what am i like

daft jim and jenny coop
yes deleted the scan now oh dear not good
phoned the editor she is angry over it all told me to ignore it

dawn thank for tv veiwing

weather not bad today horray no snow now yippee

dry for change still cold though

goin for my tea now and watch chase at 5am and all my soaps
love fridays

right take care all

love Carol xxxx