[guide.chat] Art group

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:32:53 -0000

Good evveing all
oh enjoyed being back at Henshaws today
we all had good laugh about christmas
good
well in art made huge carlarge
which is anotehr name for poster
me and carer made all shiny candles in red gold or green or silver red and
orange flames
we stuck right across the middle in straight line.
so its from left to right
others made things for it too
well its called
Light up the world
that is in colured writing across top border
got gold narrow border on it.

then others made foam candles in all different colurs
silver and gold diamanties on the candles
raised
some made light shades in different colured colured bulbs too.

some did traffic lights in 3 circles under one and other
red amber which is orange
green on black traffic stand
some did lantens some did
lights bulbs on wires
oh wow just imagine all that
must look so colurful
good
then we all had short bread mug of coffee or tea
cool yea
i took my own dinner in today ham and pickels sandwiches yummy
oh had nice chat

my carer made me lovely chicken casserole oh smells gorgeous  family casserole
mix bag of parsnips cut up fine
broccolli carrots peas onions chopped tiny potatos yummy
chicken breast chopped up
brilliant
have that soon as finishe my emails
take care