[guide.chat] Art group

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 17:39:46 +0100

Good afternoon all
wow enjoyed seeing all my blind friends today
all had nice chat good
we went in room first for a listening to painting trust
don't know if you have heard of that.

What it is,
cd you listenin too
it describe pictures and tells you where to feel
for example they give us all plastic paper all shaped and raised
so on the cd talked about queens from the seventh teenth
century.

it is telling you to go down in top feel ladies head then on cd it weill say
its black hat with bow on
then says somthing like
go down to her shoulders now feel neckline that is all embroideried and it
tells you the colur too
oh its very good
so you get full description on lady.
all the colurs too.

After that we went in our craft room.

We had meeting with Pat art group teacher
she told us all going on a Narrow boat on canal for two hours ride on the
narrow boat its got food and drinks
so obviously I said yes,right away hahahahahahaha not daft me you know

its in Octorber
nice
our names down now
hope its not
pissing it down that day

anyway after that,we all got told about the callarge we going to do.
put patch work on in different textures
cutting felt materials out velvit.  cotton silk saten
wool cheese cloth etc nylon too
so be good

starting it next week.

Lovley   we had cup of tea ginger biscuits in break.

good

come home having fish fingers and chips peas yummy
got some medicen galaxy bar

watch soaps
rained all afternoon

Love Carol xxxx