[gsis_admins] Re: Important information

  • From: Debra Flanders <dsflanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 05:21:31 -0500

Thanks for info.

On Wednesday, February 6, 2013, Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Just wanted to remind you of the very important stuff of the conference.
FOOD!!!  We have reservations at 5 pm on Sunday the 10th at Ruth’s Chris.
You will need to take the 4:40 ferry to make it on time.  We also have
reservations for our board dinner at Moon River Brewing Company at 6:30pm
Monday night the 11th.  You must make the 6:10 ferry or you will have to
wait until 6:50 to make it across.  Attached is the ferry schedule.

> Denise Epperson
>
> Administrative Technology
>
> Griffin – Spalding County Schools
>
> 770-229-3710 x 315
>

> Fun Fact:  On average, we lose 11 oz of weight while we are asleep at
night.  I need a lot of sleep then.

> Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information
transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."

--
Thanks,

*Debra*