[gsis_admins] Re: Important information

  • From: <anna.tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 07:54:48 -0500

Then we will all keep an eye on you!

Anna

From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denise Epperson
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 7:51 AM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gsis_admins] Re: Important information

Oh, I forgot something.  We all are responsible for our drinks and our own
damages.

Damages: The client will be liable for any damages to the restaurant facilities
or equipment caused by displays,
decorations, intoxicated guests, fighting, vomiting or other guest behavior,
whether included here or not. A
minimum charge of $300 will be assessed if restaurant carpets have to be
specially cleaned for any of the reasons
mentioned above.

Denise Epperson
Administrative Technology
Griffin - Spalding County Schools
770-229-3710 x 315

Fun Fact:  On average, we lose 11 oz of weight while we are asleep at night.  I
need a lot of sleep then.

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain