[gsis_admins] Important information

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 19:49:45 +0000

Just wanted to remind you of the very important stuff of the conference.
FOOD!!!  We have reservations at 5 pm on Sunday the 10th at Ruth's Chris.  You
will need to take the 4:40 ferry to make it on time.  We also have reservations
for our board dinner at Moon River Brewing Company at 6:30pm Monday night the
11th.  You must make the 6:10 ferry or you will have to wait until 6:50 to make
it across.  Attached is the ferry schedule.

Denise Epperson
Administrative Technology
Griffin - Spalding County Schools
770-229-3710 x 315

Fun Fact:  On average, we lose 11 oz of weight while we are asleep at night.  I
need a lot of sleep then.

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain