[gsis_admins] Re: Any ideas?

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna" <Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 01:54:18 +0000

Just because you are crazy and need to take your meds doesn't mean that these
aren't good ideas. LOL

We are doing the social media drawing. Rhonda typically does a data survival
gift in her sessions for the person who wins her ABC Jeopardy game. Those are
different.  We could take your idea and post a keyword for each session on our
website and/or Twitter site, then do the drawing based on those who provide the
clue for that session.

Sent using OWA for iPad