[gptalk] Re: Preventing a particular web site from being launched

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 07:32:45 -0800

Jean-
The host file approach should work but if not, then you might want to take a
look at the Content Ratings feature in IE Maintenance policy. It's a quick
and dirty way of managing this problem for a given set of users. When are
you configuring it, you will want to ensure that you check the box that says
users can see websites that have no ratings.