[gptalk] Re: Offline Files for redirected folders sync issues

  • From: Ben Tatham <BTatham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 16:11:36 +0100

Hi Matt

The last message you posted on this subject was that you were talking to Dan
Holme who was being extremely helpful.  I was wondering where to ended up with
and if you eventually had any success?  I am in a very similar situation and
would love to hear from you.

Regards

Ben Tatham
Viridor Waste - IT Department

Information in this message is sent in confidence and is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not
the intended recipient, any use, distribution or copying of the information
is strictly forbidden.  Please notify the sender immediately by return email
or telephone 01823 721400. If you received this email in error please delete it
and any copies of it from your system.
Viridor Waste Management Limited
Registered Office: Peninsula House, Rydon Lane, Exeter EX2 7HR
Registered in England No. 575069