[gpsbug] Re: WSSC Spring Series

  • From: John Perry <wndsr4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 12:20:27 -0400

John--sorry to hear you guys didn't sail......the windsurfers were out in
strength on Sunday sailing from Belle Isle Marina at Grandview--winds of
25-35 were keeping all of us on our short boards and smallest sails.....I
was fully powered on a 3.7 sq.m. sail--usually I'm sailing on 6.5-7.5 out on
the James.

Regards,
John Perry