[gpsbug] Point to Pointe Regatta

  • From: "john" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 05:27:39 -0400

Hey guys..there is another race we can do this Summer.  Gatling Pointe Yacht
Club is sponsoring a race from Old Point (Ft Monroe) to Gatling Pointe.  It
is scheduled for Saturday, June 19th, to start about 10AM down there.  A
couple of us have already signed up and I will probably sail down the night
before.  This will be a nonsanctioned race with a staggered start, sailed in
two legs.  First leg will be from HRBT to JRB, second from JRB to Pagan.
Then party at GPYC.
GPYC is putting up some kind of prize, and this should be a good party.

Let me know if your are interested.

John

p.s.  I will re-send schedule and starting instructions for our Spring
Series.  In case you missed it, we decided to restart the series this
weekend, so you still have six races with two throwouts.

See ya on the water.