[gpsbug] WSSC Spring Series

  • From: "John" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 20:52:51 -0400

Today was another bust!  Called again on account of high wind.  I hope I
got to everyone before they left the dock.  Richard, I especially hope
you didn't start up from Newport News.

Since everyone has now missed two races, I have decided to overrule the
no-makeup days, and tack two Sundays on to the end of the Series.  See
the website for revised schedule.    Don't forget to fill out entry form
and submit it if you have not already done so.

http://wandling.net/whiteshoal/index.html

 Also note that Gatling Pointe Yacht Club and Old Point Yacht Club are
planning a "Point to Pointe" regatta from Fort Monroe to the Pagan
River.  This is still in planning stages, but look for more particulars
soon.

Also this summer, we will try to do a short race in connection with the
GPYC raft up, and find out about the good living that is available
aboard these motorboats at anchor..some of 'em actually have stoves and
showers on board!

See ya on the water.

John