[gpsbug] Re: Today's Race

  • From: John Perry <wndsr4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx, gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:39:24 -0400

Yee...haaa! indeed!  Windsurfing Enthusiasts of Tidewater (WET) sailed 5 races
today at Day's Inn venue at Willoughby and what a blast it was--y'all are
probably the only people who can appreciate it fully.  So powered up the whole
time it was surreal--beating upwind against the rollers saw my board jumping the
steepest rollers, then screaming on the reaches probably hitting 25kts with 90%
of the board out of the water!  We've got more races tomorrow, but I doubt the
wind will match today's levels.  I hope I can sail with y'all next Saturday....

Regards,
John Perry