[gpsbug] Pagan River Challenge

  • From: "John" <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WhiteShoal \('Gpsbug@Freelists. Org '\)" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 19:17:20 -0400

The Pagan River challenge is scheduled for this Sunday.  Start and finish
will be off end of Gatling Yacht Club pier.

Start will be 11 AM and finish time will be 3PM.  This will be a
non-spinnaker race with a staggered start.

Please let me know by Thursday AM if you intend to race.  I need to set the
course, assign a starting time.

GPYK will provide prizes for first, second, and third places.  We will get
together at the club at 3:30 to award prizes, and the club will be open for
lunch and beverage service.

Again, please let me know if you intend to race.  If I have not assigned you
a handicap this year, let me know year, make, model, and length of your
boat.

Thanks,

John