[gps-talkusers] Re: using dual gps is the way to go

  • From: "Sara Rooz" <sararooz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 16:13:44 -0400

Marco, I agrewee that braille dedicated devices are a necessaty tool. I've
found that in order to pursue to become a certified special education teacher
and a certified teacherof the blind that my education was only enhanced since I
had the use a braille note taker. I also benefit from both speech and braille
and would findit difficult to depend y on speech output. For this reason, I am
glad that I have a note taker with a braille display, speech output anda a add
on gps application.
Sara Rooz