[gps-talkusers] Re: laptopvs versus padas

  • From: "Sara Rooz" <sararooz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:34:50 -0400

I actually agree with the founder of Sendero Group that people have various
options. I am happyy to use my  for the ability to browse the internet, read
emails and write up professional documentations. At the same time, I am a happy
owner of a panotetaker for the blind  that has the sendero group gps system.
I'd prefer to use a pda with a gps to give me turn by turn directions when
traveling on foot. I also prefer to read documents whether in a Microsoft Word
format or braille format on my note taker's braille display. in addition, i
prefer to enter personal information on my note taker, since I tend to write
braille faster than typing on a qwerty keyboard.
These are my thoughts on the matter.
Sara Rooz