[gps-talkusers] Re: servicing options in the UK for the braille note PK

  • From: Peter Bosher <peter.bosher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 14:10:45 +0100

Hi Tony,

I think the problem is with the PK, and not with Humanware. I had my PK for only two years, and loved it dearly because of its small size, but I had several hardware problems requiring two motherboard replacements, a problem with the keyboard, and when it finally died I replaced it with regret with the Apex. I'm finding this a great improvement all except for the size. I might go for the On-Hand if it weren't for things like the Oxford Dictionary, but as Mike so eloquently put it ... um ... well you read it, but to be fair, I found that Humanware UK Tech Support was pretty good and better than many.

Best,

Peter

At 08:41 PM 10/25/2010, you wrote:
Hi

my PK, has always been temperamental from new. within months it had two battery changes and a new motherboard.

It is still temperamental and I would love to get it sorted, is my only option in the UK, Humanware?

thanks in advance

Tony

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5563 (20101026) __________

*******