[gps-talkusers] Re: location of gps

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:47:39 -0500

I have looked all over my bn but can't fine anything to do with my gps. I think I will need to reloadd it. The pins are a little bent wherre the compact flash card goes in so I am going to have to load maps using a round about method.

This brings up a question.  Do I have the gps software?
Again thanks lots.
Rita
----- Original Message ----- From: <jcid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>