[gps-talkusers] Re: location of gps

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:15:26 -0500

HelloI looked on the main menu before I wrote yesterday. I have looked through all the folders on flash and keysoft drives. The gps isn't their. Could I haveunloaded it by accident? If so, how can I fix it. I had to send my bn back to the factory last summer. Could it have been unloaded then by accident?

Thanks again for your help.
Rita
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Parks" <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 22:04:08 -0500
Subject: [gps-talkusers] location of gps

Hello all
I have another question. Where  is the program for the gps
located on the braille note bt? Does it only come up when the maps are loaded?
Thanks for your patience.
I am having a hard time getting started with the gps.   What
should I do first? I know this sounds dumb but I am easily intimidated by new electronic things. I have had my unit for a while but havent done anything with it yet. I wasn't sure where to start and was too embarrassed to ask because I thought it should be obvious to me, but it isn't.
Rita Weyler