[gps-talkusers] OWNLOAD PAGE

  • From: Diane Garrett <dianegarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GPS List <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 00:42:14 -0600

Hi, Everyone!

Is it not possible to download files from the Download Page without having to unzip them?

I prefer to use my BNQT to do all surfing, and email, so it would be nice if we could be able to download the files to a compactflash card, or even a SD card, without having to go to a computer to unzip them first. What happens to those people who do not have computers to do this with? Do they have to do without the GPS system due to this problem?

I'm just curious how this is handled. Thanks for your responses!

Diane Garrett/Leader Yetta
Email Address: dianegarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Home Phone: (918) 664-5731