[gps-talkusers] Re: OWNLOAD PAGE

  • From: "Kevin Chao" <g.unit89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:20:52 -0800

   Diane,

Depending on the zip file, you can unzip them using the book  reader in your
BrailleNote. Note: this will not work with all zip files, but the only way
you will know it works is if you try.

list with 4 items
1. rename the zipped file with a .bks extension, example: test.bks
2. go to the book reader and unpack it like you would unpack a BookShare
book, for the password leave it blank and hit enter.
3. Make sure you note the directory it will be unpacked.
4. You have unzipped/unpacked a zip file using your BrailleNote.
list end

If you have any other question, please feel free to ask them.

Kevin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Diane Garrett" <dianegarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>