[gps-talkusers] Re: help for indicators on cell phone

  • From: "Jenine Stanley" <jeninems@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 17:48:55 -0400

Julie,

I have the Motorola Q9C and it's possible that the keypads on the Motorola Q
series are a bit easier to feel. Let me see if I can explain the one
drawback though. The keys are small, so there are two drawbacks. <grin>

The second one is that the horizontal divisions between keys are fairly
distinct but the vertical divisions between the rows on the modified QWERTY
keyboard are tougher to feel.

The dot on the 5 of the numeric keypad is fairly distinct, but it all
depends on the extent of neuropathy.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems@xxxxxxxxxx