[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: gps features compared?

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 19:40:03 -0700

Thanks Debby, that really means a lot.

I know we are not the only game in town, and our solution isn't for everyone. I also know that we are more expensive that other systems out there, but I do believe that you pay for what you get. I stand behind our product 100%. I also know there is always room for improvement and I can't wait for the future because I think you all will win in the end! You just can't put a price on freedom and independence and the confidence a system like ours give you, but I leave it up to you to make an informed decision and feel confident that our system will hold its own.

Thanks You.

Charles.

At 07:25 PM 8/24/2007, you wrote:
Hi Charles, I just wanted to say that my admiration for Sendero just shot up another notch. When you answered Jim's question about GPS systems, many companies would have only touted their own product as the only real solution. But you gave him real information that he can research, and that's rather refreshing. Or maybe I've just become cynical. (Smile). Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I thought you were very helpful to that person, and I definitely will put that away in my memory bank .
That showed real class.    Debby and Cleo

Charles M. La Pierre CTO
Sendero Group, LLC

Lat. 37 15' 25" N  Lon: 121 53' 04" W