[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: gps features compared?

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:39:16 -0700

What you really need is a one cell type of display on the finger position of a cane so that you could scroll through the most important and related displays while traveling. Maybe a thumb wheel to scroll and a cell positioned under the index finger with bluetooth communication.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Baracco, Andrew W" <Andrew.Baracco@xxxxxx>