[gps-talkusers] Re: bus stops

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 06:25:48 -0400

Hi,
unzip your maps into a folder called maps on an SD card.  When you unzip
the state into the maps folder make sure the files are not in sub
folders.
When you view a directory of the maps folder you may see:

2010_poi_california_bonus.pdb
2010_POI_California_Bonus.rmf
2010_poi_california_core.pdb
2010_POI_California_Core.rmf
California_1-2010.rmf
California_2-2010.rmf
California_3-2010.rmf
California_4-2010.rmf
California_5-2010.rmf
California_6-2010.rmf
California-2010.cdb
California-2010.zdb

On Mon, 3 May 2010 05:34:32 -0400
"Richard" <rchpay7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> After down loading the maps for my state how to get them to my braill note
> apex and where to copy them?

Sendero Group
Featuring Sendero GPS on 4 platforms, BrailleNotes, Sense Nav for
Braille Sense products, Mobile Geo on Windows phones and StreetTalk
VIP for the Pac Mate. Distributing Trekker Breeze and Wayfinder for
Symbian phones. Also distributing Victor Stream, KNFB Mobile Reader,
Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate