[gps-talkusers] Copying maps over to the Apex

  • From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 03:57:15 -0700

Unzip the map and poi files, then the best way is to remove your SD card and
plug it into your PC and copy the files extracted from the zip file into a
Maps subdirectory on the SD card.  This is the fastest way to do this and
will ensure all files get copied over.

Alternatively you can plug your Apex into your computer via the USB cable
and using active sync copy the files over to the SD card or Flash Disk if
you prefer.  This is a slower option.

This also work for the mPower or PK but would be the CF card instead of an
SD card.

Hope this helps.

Charles M. LaPierre

CTO Sendero Group

"The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the BrailleNote, the
Sense Nav, on Windows phones with Mobile Geo and StreetTalk VIP for the Pac
Mate. Distributing Trekker Breeze and
Wayfinder for Symbian phones. Also distributing Victor Stream, KNFB
Mobile Reader, Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate

charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830
Sendero Group, LLC