[gps-talkusers] Re: bus stops

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 18:24:43 +0100

Are there bus stops listed for the UK now?

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: gps-talkusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gps-talkusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
sal Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 9:59 PM
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gps-talkusers] bus stops

Hello I was wondering on 2010 version, when I am in the
search field and want to look for a bus stop where do I go before I would do the read and the letter f and travel witch gave me a choice on the list called bus stops. I now do not find it any more but did notice that a transit stop that was near where I live is now announced when I am in virtual mode just exploring. I was also wondering on the bus stop Google things where would I place them I unzipped them and put them in 1 west coast for now is that right? thanks
Sal

To change your email settings (unsubscribe, digest only,
or vacation mode):
gps-talkusers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" in
the Subject.

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.