[gps-talkusers] Re: What makes good User POI's?

  • From: "Dianne B. Phelps" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:38:21 -0700

Keith,

This brings up another useful thing here in that for some strange reason
here in Napa, there are many businesses where the building is on a given
street, but in order to get inside, you have to walk around the side of the
building to the back side which faces parking to get into the business. It
is a pain in the royal.if you know what I mean. I suppose for those I need
to use more regularly, I could plan routes specific to getting into these
locations.

Dianne B. Phelps