[gps-talkusers] Re: Virtual mode problems

  • From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 07:10:12 -0700

Hi Peter,
Oh you found something left over from our Stanford university trials for
indoor navigation which was not removed.  It is harmless but when you press
the 0 key you will get that message.  The next version we release will
remove that hotkey and message.  What that does if you have an inertial GPS
receiver (ie. The Vectronix PNM) it will zero out any error the inertial
receiver had and force that receiver to this location.

As for your slowdowns in virtual mode can you provide us with a starting
address and which way you are travelling down the street where you
experience the problem, as well as which maps and pois you have loaded.
Also are you running on a PK or an mPower?

Thanks.

Charles M. LaPierre

CTO Sendero Group

"The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the BrailleNote, the
Sense Nav, on Windows phones with Mobile Geo and StreetTalk VIP for the Pac
Mate. Distributing Trekker Breeze and
Wayfinder for Symbian phones. Also distributing Victor Stream, KNFB
Mobile Reader, Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate

charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830
Sendero Group, LLC