[gps-talkusers] Virtual mode problems

  • From: Peter Bosher <peter.bosher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 14:59:32 +0100

Hi All,

I've seen two problems with Sendero 6.0 in virtual mode that I didn't have before.

Firstly, while exploring in central London, after only moving a few blocks it slows right down and then freezes. I've tried various re-sets and repeated the operations with the same results. Try, for example, going to Dean Street in London and just moving around a little.

Secondly, in a less dense area, with more success in exploring, after quite a few movements, I started frequently getting the message: "Vectronix Receiver updated to Whittington Road.." What is that all about?

Best,

Peter

--

*******