[gps-talkusers] Re: Chat sessions this weekend reminder

  • From: "Don Queen" <queens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 16:29:02 -0700

Sorry I missed the chat group, where and when can I get an  version?archived

Donald Queen

queens@xxxxxxxxxxx

Don Queen
queens@xxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

Date: Saturday August 1st

Time: 8 AM PDT / 11 AM EDT / 15:00 UTC

Session #2

Date: Sunday August 2st

Time: 5 PM PDT / 8 PM EDT / 0:00 UTC

Log into the chat room with your full name and leave the password field blank.
There are only 30 spots available so it will be a first come first serve
availability.  We will try to record the session for others who can't make it in
to enjoy afterwards.

Sendero would like to thank Jerry Hogan and the "Blinded Vets and Friends" for
hosting this.

See you all this weekend!

Charles M. LaPierre

CTO Sendero Group

"The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the BrailleNote, the
Sense Nav, on Windows phones with Mobile Geo and StreetTalk VIP for the Pac
Mate. Distributing Trekker Breeze and
Wayfinder for Symbian phones. Also distributing Victor Stream, KNFB
Mobile Reader, Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate

 <mailto:charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 <http://www.SenderoGroup.com> http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830
Sendero Group, LLC