[gps-talkusers] Re: Scotland and Britain questions

  • From: Ari Moisio <arimo@xxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 08:02:06 +0300 (EEST)

Hello Jydy

Your receiver will work well, the satellites are the same around the world.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672

 judyw kirjoitti> BlankHi,

Could some of the British and Scottish members comment on the new maps for the
uk? Do you have more commercial poi's?? Does anyone know if my receiver which
gets American satelites will get good coverage. I will be in both Britain and
Scotland. Most of my time will be spent in Aberdeen. Does anyone live in that
area who has direct information?

Thanks in advance,

Judy

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.