[gps-talkusers] e: Re: navigation folder missing

  • From: Jim Gammon <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 21:04:26 -0700

Just a note, I have also copied the Apex GPS file into another folder in case you need it because it will delete itself when you install it from your SD card, at least I think it does. So, if you have it stored in another folder, you can just copy it to the root of your SD card and re-install it again as necessary. Jim WA6EKS