[gps-talkusers] Re: Question about switching gps products.

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 10:46:07 -0400

Hi Mike.
Thanks. That's good to know. From what I had been told on other lists
though, it looks as though you need to run about three aps on the iPhone to
get the same functionality that you get with Mobile Geo. I've become pretty
good at manipulating the touch screen with my iPod touch, but I don't know
how practical it would be to switch between a bunch of apps while walking.
What do you think?
Allison
http://www.allisonmervis.com/